USA / TSS Rules
Once Brackets have been posted
ALWAYS CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ANY UPDATES.
Free Throws or on the Release.
REFUND POLICY: After tournament schedules are in place, no refunds are issued.
If you sign up in the wrong GRADE, EVENT or GENDER you must let us know to move your team BEFORE we post the Brackets. A simple text or phone call to 972-989-6388 or 214-794-6620 will fix your problem. BEFORE BRACKETS ARE POSTED. (We post Brackets on Wednesday the week of the event.) Once Brackets are posted we WILL NOT move a team up or down in a different grade division. Please be sure you sign up in the right Event, Grade and Gender.
1. National Federation of State High School Associations Rules apply to all games.
2. Free Throws or on the Release
3 Once Brackets have been posted ALWAYS CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ANY UPDATES.
It’s your Responsibility to ALWAYS check back daily for any Bracket Updates. A good habit is to check back online Friday before the Tournament just to be sure on your Game Times, Playing Sites and Gyms.
4. 2-16 Minute Half’s (9th Grade – 12th Grade)
2 -14 Minute Half’s (4th Grade – 8th Grade)
5. CLOCK – If a team is behind by 25 POINTS or more in the SECOND HALF, we will go to a running clock. (Clock will go back to a Stop Clock if the losing team get within 15 Points)
6. Time-Outs, 2 Full / 2 – 30 second Time-Outs per game.
7. Half-Time = 3 Minutes
8. Overtime: All Overtime games will begin 2 minutes after regulation play
3 minute each overtime game. Clock stops on all whistles. 1 additional Time-Out allowed with unused carry-over. Player fouls and team fouls carry-over.
9. Each Team is responsible for furnishing a Timekeeper and a Scorekeeper.
10. Each Team must bring your own basketballs to warm up with.
11. Each Team must BRING YOUR OWN MEDICAL SUPPLIES: there will be NO TRAINER on site if needed.
12. Players age is based on Grade Only. In case of a protest of a players grade, Teams should have with them at all times report cards for proof of players grade.
13. During the months of MARCH – JULY a player can only play with ONE CLUB, ONE TEAM in ONE DIVISION per tournament. Once a player plays in a game for one team, she will no longer be eligible to participate for any other team or division in the tournament. During the months of AUGUST -FEBRUARY a player can move up or down a Division and play for two teams. The player must be eligible to play in that age group. (Players CAN NOT leave one game to play in another game)
14. ONE DAY Events or mainly played on Holiday weekends. (Easter Etc…) They are Round Robin Style Events. Each team will be matched up with 3 others teams. There is no Bracket Play. These events are so Teams can still get some court time and not miss a weekend of play. No Trophies or Medals on the ONE DAY Events. TWO DAY Events or mainly set up with Pool Play and Bracket Play. Championship Games being played on Sunday. Trophies and Medals for 1st Place and 2nd Place Teams in each Division. Sometimes we have to do a Round Robin Bracket depending on how many teams sign up in each division.
15. HAVE FUN!!!